Product Description :
How to use :
- TOP-NOTCH-When it comes to quality, you can trust Pratha Naturals without a second thought. Our splendid Peppermint essential oil is 100% pure, organic and therapeutic grade. Steam distilled by organic artisan farmers in North-East India
- WORRY-FREE- Our Peppermint Oil contains no harmful chemicals, additives or other dangerous ingredients. An excellent, eco-friendly therapeutic grade product that has never been tested on animals!
- MUST HAVE FOR AROMATHERAPY-When used in combination with an essential oil diffuser, the benefits of our natural Peppermint oil may help you sleep better, treat symptoms of colds and coughs and much more!
- NUMEROUS HEALTH BENEFITS-Use our aromatherapy oil to relieve headaches, muscle pains, nerve pains, toothaches, joint pains, itchiness and to repel mosquitoes. All you have to do is smell the oil or rub it on the affected area.
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE-Can be used for flavoring foods and drinks and of course, as the perfect fragrance in soaps, shampoos, candles and cosmetics. Also, commonly used for, many DIY recipes for skin creams and ointments!
- HIGH QUALITY GLASS BOTTLES PLUS FREE GLASS DROPPER – We use high quality glass infused with a uv colored coating to protect essential oils against sunlight and degradation. We also provide a free glass dropper to help you easily use just a few drops of oil at a time.
Add a few drops of your favorite Essential Oil to your bathwater for a soothing effect.
Benefits of using this product :
Peppermint Oil can help treat morning sickness and motion sickness, as well as general nausea.
Mix Peppermint Oil with Almond Oil, and massage your abdomen to relieve nausea. You may also diffuse the scent in your room.
Alleviates Menstrual Cramps
Mix a few drops of Peppermint Oil with Almond Oil and massage the body. The same can be done to help treat indigestion.
Inhale Peppermint Oil to relax and concentrate more effectively. Consider dispensing a drop or two on your child’s collar for the same effect.
Clears the Sinuses
Peppermint Oil can help unclog your sinuses and clear your airways. Mix a few drops with Almond Oil and rub the mixture on your chest.
Fights Bad Breath
Peppermint Oil can help treat bad breath. A drop or two in your mouth will do the trick.
Peppermint Oil opens the airways, and can help reduce allergies.
Hair and Scalp Health
Adding a few drops of Peppermint Oil to your shampoo will eradicate dandruff, increase circulation, and promote healthy hair growth.
Peppermint can be used as an all-natural insect repellent. Either diffuse it, or mix it with Almond Oil and apply it on your skin.
Country of Origin : India
Brand Name : Pratha Naturals