Product Description : Your transition to healthier skin begins with the realization that you cannot protect and nourish your skin with chemicals. Heathy skin should be claimed when distressed, conditioned daily and always protected naturally with the botanical life force of plant.
We are come up with our ancient skin care secret from Ayurveda. 100% naturals and pure.
- Powerful natural compounds that protect strengthen and nourish the Neem tree allows it to stay healthy and thrive under extremely harsh environmental conditions, even in dessert. This amazing pant leaves deeply purify and help to get rid of black head, acne, pimples.
- French green clay located in southern France. The clay’s green color comes from a combination of iron oxides and decomposed plant matter. It is a highly nourishing bio-mineral blend to balance, tone and exfoliate skin. This mask to detoxify and help revitalize skin glowing with vitality.
- Moroccan red clay is used today to nourish the skin, even out blotchy skin tone, and reduce acne – specifically stubborn blackheads. In ancient Rome and Egypt it was used by nobility to tone and enrich the skin.
- The antioxidants present in pomegranate not only destroy the free radicals, but they also have anti-aging properties. So say goodbye to unsightly wrinkles, age spots, and fine lines.
- The key vitamins, K, B, and C, along with various essential minerals, rejuvenate the skin cells and give you glowing and radiant skin
- Orange, rich in Vitamin C, is the best all-rounder when it comes to your skin. It’s rich n antioxidants and helps your skin to get smoother and better. The orange peel contains citric acid that helps in the brightening of skin naturally. It will give you the glow that you’ve always wanted
How to use : Add lukewarm water or rose water into the face pack. Apply to clean skin. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Wash it with warm water. Pat dry. For best results, use 2-3 times a week.
Country of Origin : India
Brand Name : Pratha Naturals
Due to covid currently there is no return policy.
To start a return incase of damaged product received etc please raise a request within 24 hours, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.