Product Description : Kapiva Akrti Green Tea - 20 Tea Bags
Manage Weight with Garcinia Cambogia and 6 Ayurvedic Herbs
Akrti means shape. Our green tea helps shape up your weight goals to maintain a healthy weight. It contains high-quality handpicked leaves from Assam infused with 7 Ayurvedic herbs such as Garcinia Cambogia, Lemongrass, Coleus and others. They aid metabolism and curb appetite thereby supporting weight management. These wholesome leaves are packaged in pyramid bags that offer a larger volume for the leaves to unfurl and ooze an enriching aroma and flavour.
How to use :
1. Boil 180ml water and let it cool 1 minute to 90C.
2. Pour the water into a cup and dip the tea bag.
3. Brew the tea for 3-4 minutes.
4. Remove the tea bag and serve hot
Note: A Single whole leaf tea bag can be used twice. Increase the brewing time by 1-2 minutes for the second infusion.
Benefits of using this product :
INFUSED WITH 7 AYURVEDIC HERBS AND SPICES: Akrti is a composition of 36% green tea leaves and 64% Ayurvedic herbs for optimal benefits. It contains 7 Ayurvedic herbs and spices such as garcinia cambogia, lemongrass, coleus and cinnamon that help you maintain a healthy weight. The whole leaves infused with herbs ooze an enriching aroma and flavour that uplifts your tea drinking experience.
MANAGE WEIGHT NATURALLY: The healing properties of 7 Ayurvedic herbs and spices have a healthy effect on your weight. Garcinia Cambogia contains high amounts of hydroxycitric acid (HCA). It helps suppress appetite. Besides, lemongrass is a natural diuretic that helps reduce the body's excess water weight. Further, herbs such as coleus and cinnamon release fat from fat cells and help lower cholesterol respectively.
HANDPICKED WHOLE LEAF TEA FROM ASSAM: The Kapiva Akrti Green Tea consists of supreme-quality, handpicked whole leaves from Assam that contain a higher amount of essential oils, antioxidants and phytonutrients. Whole leaf tea yields greater nutrition and has an enhanced flavour. The antioxidants help curb the harmful effects of free radicals on cells and maintain overall health.
PACKED IN PYRAMID TEA BAGS: Our whole leaves are packed in pyramid tea bags that offer extra volume that allow the tea leaves to unfurl to the fullest. These bags contain tea that is fresh, aromatic and healthier than regular tea bags.
HOW TO BREW: Daily, 2 cups of our Akrti green tea will help you have a healthy weight. Boil 180ml water and let it cool for 1 minute. Pour the water into a cup and dip the tea bag. Brew the tea for 3-4 minutes and serve hot. A single pyramid tea bag can be used twice. Increase the brewing time by 1-2 minutes for the second infusion.
Product Ingredient : Green Tea 36% (Camellia sinensis), Kokum 13% (Garcinia cambogia)^, Lemongrass (Cymbopogon spp.)^, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)^, Ginger (Zingiber officinale)^, Coleus (Coleus scutellarioides)^, Mint (Mentha spicata spp.)^, Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)^
^Used as Natural Flavouring Substances
CONTAINS ADDED FLAVOUR (NATURAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES)
Shelf Life : 12 months
Country of Origin : India
Brand Name : Kapiva
Due to covid currently there is no return policy.
To start a return incase of damaged product received etc please raise a request within 24 hours, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.