Product Description : Amrutam’s Keyliv Capsules help in detoxifying the body and maintaining liver health. Herbs in Keyliv Capsules such as Kal Megh, Bhringraj, Dhania and more protect the liver from free-radical damage and promote cellular lifespan. These Ayurvedic capsules for liver health work well in enhancing the capacity of the liver to digest and also aid in the production of proteins for blood plasma. Additionally, they scan and identify toxins and store them so they don’t enter the blood.
How to use :
- Take one capsule with water 30 minutes before your meals.
- It is recommended to take Amrutam’s Keyliv Capsules twice a day, or as directed by your physician.
Benefits of using this product :
- Kal Megh in these capsules have anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and hepatoprotective effects. They protect the liver cells from free radical damage and also from chronic viral hepatitis B infection.
- Bhringraj contains anti-oxidants that are effective in removing toxins from the liver, thereby improving its overall functioning. It is also known to prevent liver inflammation due to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Dhania has a high concentration of alkaloids and flavonoids which aid in the treatment of liver diseases such as jaundice and bile-related diseases.
Product Ingredient : Kal megh 50 mg, Bhringraj 50 mg, Dhania 50 mg, Nagar motha 50 mg, Bhui amla, 50 mg, Sarpankha 50 mg, Punernava 40 mg, Amaltas 20 mg, Triphala 30 mg, Sanai 20 mg, Kutki 10 mg, Vai vidang 10 mg, Swarn makshik bhasm 20 mg, Mandoor bhasm 40 mg, Tapyadi loh 40 mg, Makoy 40 mg, Chitrak mool 100 mg, Giloy Satva 20 mg, Jeera 50 mg, Panchamrit Parpati 10 mg, Arogyavardhani Vati 10 mg, Vang Bhasma 5 mg, Ikshabhedi Vati 1 mg, Navayas Lauha 5 mg, Nag Bhasma 5 gm, Excipients Q.S.
Shelf Life : 18 months
Country of Origin : India
Brand Name : Amrutam
Due to covid currently there is no return policy.
To start a return incase of damaged product received etc please raise a request within 24 hours, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.