This oil is fortified with nine rich herbs mention in our ancient Ayurveda. Regular use vitalizes the roots, control hair fall and prevent dandruff and premature greying. It improves the sleep quality and nourishes the hair and scalp with improving the blood circulation. Visible difference in the texture of hair within two weeks..
HOW TO USE :
- Pump the nozzle to release oil. The special pump allows you to take as much of the product as you need while keeping the rest of it untouched and clean. Massage onto your scalp gently covering the entire surface. Be sure to avoid any contact with the eyes. Use the oil along your hair and even on your tips to avoid split ends and excessive drying. We recommend using this hair oil at least 3-4 times a week for best results!
BENEFITS/ FEATURES :
- The magical nine herbs are:
- Amla – promotes hair growth, strengthens hair roots and increases shine.
- Neem– has strong anti-bacterial properties useful for the remedy of itchy,
- dandruff-prone scalp
- Bhringaraj– is the most powerful herb for the hair loss and premature graying
- Aloe Vera– known for conditioning, promotes hair growth
- Ginseng– is stimulating the blood circulation, thus increasing the blood supply to the hair follicles.
- Rosemary– detoxifies scalp and restores hair pigmentation
- Sage– has antiseptic and astringent benefits for the hair
- Burdock -rich in nutrients that are required to maintain healthy scalp
- Jatamansi -is preventing hair loss and premature graying. This hair oil improves the texture of your hair, feeds your scalp, reinforces every hair strand , advances new hair development, and reduces premature graying of hairs
Amla,Neem, Bhringraj, Aloe Vera, Ginseng, Rosmery, Sage, Burdlock , Jatamansi
Sample Image Gallery Module
Due to covid currently there is no return policy.
To start a return incase of damaged product received etc please raise a request within 24 hours, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.