Hibiscus is the Botox plant, An all-round fantastic treatment for all hair types
Thinning hair is the biggest cause for concern among a lot of people. Hibiscus is one of the most renowned herbs used for hair growth. It has gained popularity because of its ability to stimulate hair growth even from dormant hair follicles in bald patches. The flower is an efficient remedy to put a stop to hair fall, encourage regrowth, and prevent premature graying.
- ✓ 100% Natural, Raw, Vegan, Pesticides Free
- ✓ Premium Quality
- ✓ Excellent Natural Alternative to traditional conditioners, shampoos & supplements
- ✓ Make DIY beauty products with food grade quality herbs.
How to Use : Use it as a hair pack by adding ingredients like Yogurt, Coconut Milk, Henna, or Amla. You can make the pure Hibiscus pack just by adding warm water and make the paste. Use it on semi wet hair. Wash it after 5-10 min.
Benefits of using this product :
- Hibiscus infused oil has shown tremendous results when it comes to boosting hair growth. It is rich in vitamin C that boosts collagen (the amino acid chain that gives your hair its strength) production, ensuring healthy hair growth.
- It is rich in amino acids that nourish your hair, strengthen your roots, and keep your locks lustrous and healthy.
- The flower stimulates hair regrowth from dormant follicles and bald patches. This helps thicken your hair and add volume.
- It also helps condition your hair, preventing dryness, frizz, and breakage.
- It helps you treat issues of the scalp, such as itchiness and dandruff.
- Hibiscus leaves help to prevent split ends by keeping your hair strong, nourished, and hydrated.
Product Ingredients: 100 % pure Organic naturally dried hibiscus flower powder
Country of Origin : India
Brand Name : Pratha Naturals
Due to covid currently there is no return policy.
To start a return incase of damaged product received etc please raise a request within 24 hours, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.