We're always fond of 2-in-1s and while how you use this nail polish is relatively straightforward, you can now have gel like gloss finish as well as stronger nails all in 1 swipe! This patented formula has a complex of 3 Alpha Hydroxy Acids and Lotus extract that ensure not only long lasting gloss but also restore the nail surface. Though that's not the only thing we're loving about this formula - it's also vegan, cruelty-free and free from 15 toxins typically found in nail polish. And, from reds and pinks to nudes and pastels, we've got you covered!
- BUTYL ACETATE
- ETHYL ACETATE
- ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER
- ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE
- ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL
- STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE
- ACRYLATES COPOLYMER
- LACTIC ACID
- MALIC ACID
- GLYCOLIC ACID
- LOTUS EXTRACT
- N-BUTYL ALCOHOL
- DIACETONE ALCOHOL
- TRIMETHYLPENTANEDIYL DIBENZOATE
- PHOSPHORIC ACID
- POLYVINYL BUTYRAL"POLYVINYL BUTYRAL
How to Use
- On clean nails apply a thin, yet even coat of nail polish.
- Wait about 2-3 minutes and then apply a second coat.
- To enhance your nail art, apply Happy.
- Healthy Nails in the shade Crystal Clear 100 as a top coat.
- Shake well before use.
- - Gel like shine.
- - Strengthen, restores and rejuvenates the nail surface
- - Formula patented for long lasting gloss
- - Doesn't make nails yellow
- - Free from 15 toxins typically found in nail polish We see best results when used in 2 applications over 2 weeks!
- - The results of a few experiments with our formula with 30 women and here are the results: - 87% said nails are stronger - 87% said nails are nourished - 80% said nails are healthier
- - Wide shade range
Vegan & Cruelty Free, 15 - Free
3 AHA (Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid) Complex with Lotus Extract
Chip resistant for 3-5 days
Store in a cool and dark place. Keep away from heat and flame.
Sample Image Gallery Module
Due to covid currently there is no return policy.
To start a return incase of damaged product received etc please raise a request within 24 hours, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.