Known for its longevity and self repair, the Lotus Flower is a plant of Asian origin that has many minerals and nutrients. Pratha Naturals is the one who offers these benefits to your hair. The Lotus Flower has been used for centuries because of its mystical significance. Hindus, Buddhist and Egyptians considered it as a the sacred flower. Since Hindus still use it for Ayurvedic medicine, a complex therapeutic technique which are very popular in India. Additional Information: Pratha Naturals believes in the powerful combination of Natural exotic pant based, time tested Ayurveda recipe and Professional expertise from all four fields – Dermatologist, Chemist, Ayurveda Beauty Practitioner. We maintain the highest standards of quality in terms of performance, comfort and safety with all our products. This is Certified FDA, Certified Organic , Certified Green Label, Certified BIS. Free from – chemical, paraben, surfactant, PEG, Palm oil, GMO, preservative, synthetic fragrance, syntactic color. Not tested on animal.
HOW TO USE :
- Comb out your hair before shampooing
- Wet the shampoo bar and lather in your hands before applying the lather to your hair.
- Ensure you create lots of lather which is important when using a shampoo bar. You need to work it into your hair to wash away the dirt and extra oils.
- Massage the lather into your roots and through the lengths of your hair. Always thoroughly rinse. Repeat this step if desired. And that’s it!
BENEFITS/ FEATURES :
- Pink lotus shampoo bar is the nest level of revitalizing and moisturizing hairs . works on brittle and wavy hair and wards off all the frizz from the hair making them silky and smooth. provides intense repair for healthier and brighter hair. regenerate the hairs, leaving them much softer and more pliable. Remove the inflammation in the scalp, and a reduction in inflammation may mean less dirt and dandruff. Use it at least twice a week to reduce hair thinning problems and make your hair thick and strong. Know whats inside of this shampoo Bar– Pink Lotus – being a national flower if India and holding a sacred place in heart of Hindus, this flower has miracle properties of revitalizing the lifeless hairs as Lotus itself symbolize as rebirth. Helps in treating temporary baldness by boosting hair growth in areas where hair has thinned out or reduced Brahmi – It is a small herb that grows in naturally muddy wetlands and shallow waters. This small herb helps in reducing hair fall to a considerable amount and also boosts hair growth at the same time. This herb helps in forming a protective layer around the hair fibres. It helps in ensuring the hair remains lustrous and glossy. Moringa -it is not only the superfood of the year, but it is also an extremely effective natural remedy in the fight against hair loss and it stimulates hair growth. Curry Leaves , Jatamasi, Ginseng, Vitamin B5, Pro Keratin are added to give the extra boost to the silky shine texture of hairs.
Pink Lotus Extract, Brahmi , Morigana , Curry Leaves , Jatamasi, Ginseng , Virgin Coconut Oil, Virgin Olive Oil, Sodium Cocyl Isethionate, Almond Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Vitamin B5, Pro Keratin, Pink lotus Essential oil.
Sample Image Gallery Module
Due to covid currently there is no return policy.
To start a return incase of damaged product received etc please raise a request within 24 hours, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.